Corporate websites are business card of a company with a full description of the company, services, benefits, price lists, etc. In fact, this is the official representative office of the company on the Internet, where you can find all the information you need. Also, a corporate website is an image tool. The first impression of the site is the first impression of the company. And by the way, your website looks, whether it is convenient, an opinion about the company is formed. And this is followed by the sales process. If he will. We don’t know what your website is.
What information should be on the corporate website?
- company description (including company advantages)
- list of goods and services with prices
- terms of purchase (payment method, delivery)
- special offers (discounts, promotions)
- feedback form (yes, these are not contacts)
What should a corporate website look like?
Firstly, it is pleasant to watch. A bad website design can scare away the client immediately after the page loads. A good design will make you stay on the site and study at least the main page.
Secondly, it is convenient to use. The visitor should intuitively understand where to click to find out what interests him. If the site forces the visitor to “blunt”, the attractiveness of the company falls.
Thirdly, the site should encourage a person to purchase your product. This does not mean that there should be a red “BUY!” button through the word. This means that the text, pictures and general appearance of the site push the visitor to buy.
How do we make corporate websites?
- We find out from the client how he sees his website, what should be on it.
- We prescribe the structure of the site
- We prescribe the functionality of the site
- Drawing the design of the main page
- After approval, we draw the remaining pages
- Making up the site. That is, we turn the picture into codes. This is the part that is not visible to the visitor, but it is important for the good operation of the site.
- We are developing external functionality. Working buttons, forms, etc.
- We test and, if no additional edits are needed, we submit the project.
The cost of developing a corporate website: from 1500 USD
Как произвести хорошее первое впечатление о компании?
Нанять парочку верстальщиков, разработчиков и дизайнеров, которые готовы к тяжелому труду разработки сайтов. Кстати, у нас есть парочка таких ;)